Salesforce Administrator | Business Analyst | MBA |
am a Certified Salesforce Admin, with a passion for all things salesforce. Around 4 years of IT experience in business development, requirement management and deployment of Salesforce applications, web-based, Client-Server applications, developing business processes, and system solutions for various projects from conceptualization to implementation.
Salesforce Business Analyst
• Created and maintained User Stories by interviewing the business users to communicate the requirements
to development and testing teams.
• Responsible for documenting user stories, business rules, workflow diagrams, and business process modeling (BPM) for the proposed functionality. Closely worked with the Scrum Master on the burn-down chart, task board updates, and Product Backlog reconciliation.
• Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions with business users and prepared documents for enhancements and bug fixes & involved in defect triaging and managing change management issues.
• Replaced linkpoint with Lightning sync for outlook which is a free plugin provided by salesforce saving 7000$ for the company.
• Worked on implementing CI/CD using Jenkins and SVN as source repository and experienced working on VScode.
• Worked on integrating the external system with salesforce using platform events to capture the data.
• Have worked on both Classic and do have strong lightning experience.
• Used SOQL, SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application.
• Designed and worked on heavy lifting custom reports using the lightning component.
• Reviewed Test case, Test data, and Test Scenario to make sure testing should perform properly.
• Worked on managing the data such as Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, and Dashboards. Built & maintained effective client-focused relationships with internal & external stakeholders & vendors.
• Created new templates creation in Market having gained some experience out of the current project.
• Worked on Force.com at Creative Food Group’s as the salesforce org was mainly used for the heavy lifting reporting purposes to track the Analyst interaction.
• Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API’s and displayed within the lightning component.
• Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
• Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API’s and displayed them on to the component.
• Updated the APEX Controller and Helper functions regularly making the Component Context-Aware as per business requirement.
• Created User Stories by talking to the business clients to convey the prerequisites to advancement and testing groups.
• Creating and analyzing Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams such as Data flow diagrams, Activity diagrams, business process flowcharts using MS Visio and Rational Rose.
• Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology for Salesforce custom app implementation.
• Prepared and presented Business Requirement Document (BRD), System Requirement Specification (SRS), and Functional Requirement Document (FRD).
• Perform data operations including executing queries, data retrieval, record insertion, and deletion with SQL.
• Reduced search time by 50% by finding finance information of any client by using tableau dashboards.
• Designed and developed table/file mappings of data from multiple source systems like RDBMS tables and flat files to load them into Oracle tables using PL/SQL.