Always be positive
A capable mechanical engineer who has considerable expertise in the assembly, operation and maintenance of mechanical equipment, agricultural machinery, automotive industry, Renewable Energy, Customers Relationship Management all over Africa. I have a very good comprehensive understanding of Salesforce, Business Intelligence tools and also have an effective communication skill problem finding and solving abilities. I have worked with different nationalities and I am willing to be relocated any time for more experience in the field .I am keen to work in a stimulating environment where I can apply and enhance my knowledge, skills to serve the firm to the best of my efforts.
Technical Services Specialist
- Working closely with Parts Sales, Marketing and Service within Aftersales division to offer relevant training to help improve dealers’ parts and service absorption.
- Leading corporate dealer parts and service business training strategy.
Process inquiries related to product performance, reliability, product features, service administration, product training and warranty.
- Structure responses in Salesforce (a technical information web database) consistent with defined standards governing incident content, quality and structure. Responsible for Salesforce Africa and conducting internal training for Sales & Marketing, Aftersales users. In charge of building dashboard and reports for the day to day analysis on this specifics department to always track work progress.
- Use existing tools (Salesforce, Tech connect, Contact Management System, Knowledge, Technical Publications, etc.) to research technical solutions when said solutions are known.
- Technical service support / Technical Trainer for the French Speaking African countries on Massey Ferguson Tractors.
- Working on the Logistic side in the AGCO Warehouse in Johannesburg when required.
- Answer technical inquiries, build knowledge, and communicate with Product Performance, production plant visits, engineering centre visits, and occasional visits to dealers, customers, and tradeshows
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
This path is for aspiring analysts and BI professionals looking to master a powerful stack of self-service business intelligence tools, including Excel, Power BI, MySQL and Tableau