Salesforce Admin Internship
• Knowledge in Salesforce LWC (Lightning Web Components), Lightning Framework and Lightning Design System
• Experience in Marketing, Sales and Service cloud implementations.
• Experience building Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers/ Components,
• Custom Objects, Reports, Dashboards, Tabs, Tags and Components.
• Identify relationships and converting to sales force custom objects, lookup relationships,
junction objects, master-detail relationships.
• Expertise in Force.com technology stack: APEX, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL.
• Experience in Designing Lightning Components.
• Experience in Integrations with different API’s (eg. Google API, S2V API, etc)
• Experience in Project Deployments from sandbox to Production Org.
• Extensive experience of using declarative features like validation rules, workflows,
Approval processes, sharing rules automation for satisfying complex business process
• Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and
other components on a record detail and edit pages.
• Worked extensively on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts,
Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
• Hands on experience with Batch Apex, Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Asynchronous Apex
and Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers).