Technology Consultant and Salesforce Developer
Full Stack Developer
Responsible for creating and maintaining Rest/Soap API´s as backend for Angular Project.
Responsible of providing support to IT Salesforce Related issues, as well as, building new solutions to
business requirements on demand in a CD and CI environment.
Enabled multiple Business Re-Org.
Updated backend code of Excel Macro Files used by Business as per new business requirement.
Responsible for performing bulk updates and data transformations between Salesforce sandboxes, using
SQL Server (DB Amp). Also use of Data Loader and Workbench.
Responsible for maintaining and creating Salesforce reports and dashboards for Business based on
Creation and configuration of Object, Fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation Rules, Workflows,
Custom Settings, Process Builder, Approval Process, Reports, Dashboards, Security (Roles, Profiles,
Permission Sets, Sharing Rules)
Helped updating several Conga Objects and configurations between environments during the CPQ
Built SQL server script to easily Migrate CPQ data from a Sandbox to another one, this was used multiple
times to add or sync data and configurations in the CPQ environments.
Develop and support the frontend and backend of a Salesforce CRM application using Apex Classes,
Helped with Marketo testing and configuration in Salesforce.
Enabled Boomi configurations updated to remove Japan accounts from process as per business
Oversee the Boormi Release to confirm all settings and process continue to work correctly post release,
System Analysis and L2 Support
• Provided L2 Support to multiple systems:
– Salesforce CRM system and other non-Salesforce systems, responsible for root causing and
fixing complex issues that would occur in the application database and / or SOAP WSDL
– Microsoft BI Analytics and ETL layers, required to troubleshoot, fix issues, customize and create
– Provided Support to multiple Salesforce reports and Einstein Analytics data sets. Responsible for
helping users fix unexpected issues and troubleshoot any system error.
– Responsible for engaging Salesforce Support to partnership on resolving unexpected issues
where collaboration from Vendor was needed.
• Conducted monthly audits of licenses used and available, plus responsible for disabling users when not
logging in +30 days to free up licenses.
• In charge of driving correct process and smoot support between the different levels of support.
• Driver of synchronization weekly meeting between issues in all locations around the world, by going
through all open issues which helped speed up issue resolution and feedback loops across support
• Responsible of providing Salesforce Lightning Training to L1 and L2 support, additionally, continuous
feedback with Stakeholders and agents.
• Provided class preparation to take the SCRUM master certification exam to about 25 co-workers.
• Accountable for documenting training materials, knowledge articles, escalations, and any other feedback
with other levels of support.
Tean Lead / Supervisor
Responsible for managing a team of 20 individuals.
Required to maintain customer satisfaction at outstanding levels to succeed and keep the company growing.
Responsible for creating a positive interaction with direct clients.
Required to gather, analyze root cause and provide coaching based on feedback and outlier management.
Lead by example and create a healthy enrolment, keeping team members motivated.